- What are the types of EHS risk?
- Benefits and challenges of risk management
- The risk management process
- Risk management software
- How to manage risk in Perillon
- Additional resources
Compliance risk: Potential exposure to fines, legal penalties, and losses when a company fails to comply with laws and regulationsExample: A company receives a serious OSHA violation for failing to use proper fall protection.
- Improve risk visibility by identifying "hidden risks" within your organization
- Reduce costs by dealing with business threats before they arise, rather than allowing them to develop into bigger problems
- Make informed decisions based on quantitative risk data, rather than guesswork or a "gut feeling"
- Demonstrate compliance and continuous improvement in relation to current and future regulations
- Increase shareholder confidence by lowering the company's risk profile
- Gain a competitive advantage by operating efficiently
So what does that mean for the way companies do risk management? Let's take a look.
- perform simple inspections or complex multi-section audits
- drag and drop questions from a central library to build any form template you need
- add logic to skip questions, generate findings, or create corrective action triggers
- perform assessments offline and sync to the central database once you have a WiFi connection
- capture data, images, and videos at the source
- view results in dashboards and drill town to analyze trends and status
Mobile apps and kiosks
Data silos are one of the biggest challenges facing risk management. When you've got different spreadsheets and databases for each of your data sources -- risk assessments, continuous emissions monitoring, enterprise resource planning, and so on -- it's hard to get a clear picture of your risk profile.
Now that you've seen the ways Perillon can help you improve your risk management processes, you might be ready to learn more about some of the solutions that are available.
Perillon is a simple, affordable EHS management software that centralizes all your regulatory compliance, enterprise risk, and corporate sustainability data and activities. So you can save time, reduce risk, and prevent unwanted events.
Proactively identify issues and mitigation plans to lower EHS risks and costs. Re-define organizational best practices by leveraging mobile apps and set up proactive action plans.
Next, you might want to check out some of our product videos to see Perillon in action. Our video center will walk you through some of Perillon's most useful features.
Want to see how EHS managers like you are using Perillon? Check out our success stories to see how customers like you describe their experience with Perillon.
At Perillon, we spend a lot of time listening to our customers' feedback and making improvements. Visit our product updates page to check out some of our newest features.
Of course, the best way to get to know Perillon is by scheduling a free customized demo. Our solutions team will walk you through the features you need to get the results you want.